50 Top Brands Announce Exclusive Offers For Veterans Day with SheerID
LinkedIn, Sleep Number, and Steve Madden are among many brands celebrating active military, veterans, and their families with these amazing deals
Portland, OR—November 8, 2022— SheerID, the identity marketing platform used by hundreds of leading brands around the world, has partnered with more than 50 brands that have made exclusive discounts available to millions of active military, veterans, and their families, to honor and thank them for everything they do for Veterans Day on November 11. SheerID is proud to partner with these organizations to reward the military community.
“Brands that create personalized offers to celebrate their customers’ identities, like active military service members, veterans, retirees, and their families, are forming strong relationships with valuable communities of consumers,” said Jake Weatherly, CEO of SheerID. “By recognizing and rewarding individuals for their dedication and service, companies show their appreciation, gain new customers, and inspire long-term loyalty.”
Take Advantage of Exclusive Veterans Day Offers!
Members of the military community get access to unique deals from great brands and save money. The following brands have provided exclusive offers to reward and honor active military, veterans, and their families in the areas of travel, lifestyle, apparel, news, and more, with the help of SheerID’s Identity Marketing platform, ensuring that rewards are instantly and securely provided to this highly valued community. For those who are eligible, no account or membership signup is required.
Veterans Day Offers:
- 2U/edX – Reserve your spot for Intro to Tech Boot Camps Online Open House for Military Personnel on Nov 10 at 7:00 PM EST. 28 leading universities are offering a 20% tuition discount to active military and veterans.
- Ariat International – As a thank you for their service, military members receive 20% off.
- ASCM – In support of military veterans who are looking to transition into or advance their supply chain or logistic career, ASCM is offering a 40% discount for membership with certification upgrade, providing exclusive discounts on APICS certification study materials and exams.
- Ashley Furniture – In appreciation of their service, veterans and active military members can enjoy an extra 10% off their purchase at Ashley!
- ASICS – In appreciation of our service members, we offer a military discount of 40% off qualifying full-priced products in our online store.
- Atkins Nutritionals – In support for service members, Atkins is proud to offer active military and veterans a 10% discount on bars and shakes at Shop.Atkins.com, valid year round.
- Aveda – Military personnel and veterans enjoy 20% off high-performance, 100% vegan hair, skin, and body care at Aveda.
- Back Market – Military members and their families receive 10% off this Veteran’s Day — and all year round.
- Boardriders –
- DC Shoes – Military members and veterans receive 30% off their entire purchase at DC Shoes.
- Quicksilver – Military members and veterans receive 30% off their entire purchase at Quicksilver.
- Roxy – Military members and veterans receive 30% off their entire purchase at Roxy.
- Boden – Military members enjoy 20% off their entire purchase at Boden.
- CheapCarribean.com – Military members get $150 off their next vacay.
- Crocs – Military members receive 15% off all full-priced styles.
- DiamondBack Covers – Today and every day, active, veteran, retired, and reserve U.S. military members, and their dependents, receive 10% off the toughest truck bed covers in the world.
- FOX Nation – Active military members and veterans receive one year of free access.
- GAF – Military members get a $250 rebate when installing a qualifying GAF roofing system and purchasing an enhanced warranty.
- Gainful – Military rewards members receive 3 points for each dollar spent and an additional 300 points ($15) as a welcome into the program.
- Greats – All active, veteran, retired and reservist personnel of the US Armed forces enjoy 25% off their entire purchase.
- Havaianas – Havaianas is honored to offer military members a 40% discount.
- Helly Hansen – Military members and veterans receive 35% off at hellyhansen.com.
- Holland America Line – Active, retired, and veteran military personnel may choose from more than 500 itineraries and receive an onboard credit of $100 per stateroom when booking a new cruise.
- Huel – Military members receive 10% off purchases of nutritionally complete meals.
- J.Crew – Military members receive 15% off purchases at jcrew.com.
- Kipling – Active duty, reservist, veteran, retired military members, and their family members receive an extra 15% off online and in-store purchases.
- Leupold – Active duty and military veterans are eligible for exclusive VIP pricing on the complete line of performance optics and accessories.
- Levi Stauss & Co – Military members receive a 15% (stackable) discount on all Levi’s® apparel.
- LinkedIn – Military members can accelerate their careers with one free year of LinkedIn Premium and LinkedIn Learning.
- Marshall Headphones – Active and veteran military personnel can save 10% on headphones and speakers.
- Maurices – Military members and their families can enjoy 10% off their entire purchase in Maurices stores or online at Maurices.com. Additionally, Maurices is offering a limited edition $5 Americana tee to support Operation Gratitude. Maurices will donate $1 for each Americana tee purchased through November 30.
- Maxi Cosi – Military members can enjoy 30% off their entire purchase including sale items.
- Michaels – Military members receive 15% off all purchases including sale items.
- Molekule – Military members can enjoy 20% off air purifiers at Molekule.com.
- OUI the People – Military members receive 20% off their order, excluding gift card and razor blade refills.
- Princess Cruises – Military members can enjoy up to $250 in onboard spending money for any cruise, any destination, any time of year.
- Purple – Veterans receive an additional 10% off Purple products.
- Rollick Inc. – Active military and veterans earn up to $1,250 in bonus savings on eligible powersports, boats, and RV purchases.
- Rothy’s – Active duty military members, reservists, retirees, veterans, military families, and Gold Star families of the United States Armed Forces receive 20% off one pair of shoes annually.
- Safety First – Military members can enjoy 30% off their entire purchase including sale items.
- Sleep Number – Sleep well, military families. Enjoy 20% off most smart beds, all bases, and bedding.
- Spec Op Tools – Veterans and active military personnel receive a 25% off lifetime discount.
- Steve Madden – All active, veteran, retired and reservist personnel of the US Armed forces can enjoy 25% off their entire purchase.
- Thule –
- United States: Military can enjoy up to 20% off plus free shipping on orders over $99 when they shop at Thule.
- California-Specific: Military can enjoy up to 20% off plus free shipping on orders over $129 when they shop at Thule.
- Too Faced Cosmetics – Military members get 20% off when they verify with SheerID.
- Troon – The Patriot Troon Card is available for active duty, veterans, reserve, and U.S. military retirees. The 2023 Patriot Troon Card is valid at more than 150 participating Troon courses worldwide for a reduced price of $299.
- Tuft & Needle – Active military and veterans receive a discount code for 15% off their whole order once they have verified their status.
- Ugg – Military members can enjoy 10% off full-priced styles from UGG.
- USA Today – USA Today is offering military service members a digital all access subscription for $1 a month for 3 months.
- Vail Resorts – Military members and their families can ski or ride Breckenridge, Vail, Park City, and more starting at $159.
- VIVAIA – Active duty, veterans, retirees, and military families receive an exclusive 20% off discount.
- Whirlpool – Veterans receive 25% off MSRP on all major appliances site wide.
- Whirlpool – KitchenAid – Veterans receive 25% off MSRP on all major appliances site wide.
- Whirlpool – Maytag – Veterans receive 25% off MSRP on all major appliances site wide.
Make sure to check out all the exclusive SheerID Military Deals here.
SheerID is the leader in identity marketing. With SheerID, brands identify and acquire customers from highly valued consumer communities — such as the military, students, teachers, first responders, and more — with personalized offers, gated by instant verification from the largest set of authoritative data worldwide. SheerID verifies more than 2.5 billion people via 20,000 authoritative data sources, provides global insights from hundreds of the world’s leading brands, and never shares or sells customer data. As a result, the world’s biggest brands — including Amazon, Home Depot, Spotify, and T-Mobile — rely on SheerID as their identity marketing partner. Founded in 2011, SheerID is backed by Fortson VC, Brighton Park Capital, Centana Growth Partners, Voyager Capital, and CVC Growth Partners. For more information, please visit SheerID or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.