40 Top Brands Announce Exclusive Holiday Offers For Last-Minute Shoppers in the Helping Professions with SheerID
Aveda, Crocs, and Whirlpool are among many brands celebrating the givers in our communities – teachers, medical professionals, first responders, and more – with these amazing holiday deals
Portland, OR—December 13, 2022— SheerID, the identity marketing platform used by hundreds of leading brands around the world, has partnered with more than 40 top brands that are making exclusive holiday discounts available to millions of teachers, students, medical professionals, first responders, military members, and more, to thank the givers who make our communities better places to live and work. SheerID is proud to partner with these organizations to reward these groups with special holiday offers.
“Brands that create personalized offers to celebrate their customers’ identities, like teachers, students, medical professionals, first responders, and military members, are forming strong relationships with valuable communities of consumers,” said Jake Weatherly, CEO of SheerID. “By recognizing and rewarding individuals in helping professions for the work they do to improve the communities where we live and work, companies show their appreciation, gain new customers, and inspire long-term loyalty.”
Military, Veterans, Teachers, First Responders, Healthcare Workers, Students, and More: Take Advantage of Exclusive Last-Minute Holiday Offers!
Teachers, students, medical professionals, first responders, military members, and more get access to unique deals from great brands and save money. The following brands have provided exclusive offers to reward and honor members of the helping professions in the areas of travel, lifestyle, apparel, news, and more, with the help of SheerID’s Identity Marketing platform, ensuring that rewards are instantly and securely provided to these highly valued communities. For those who are eligible, no account or membership signup is required.
Last-Minute Holiday Shopping Offers:
- 2U – Active Military and Veterans: 28 leading universities are offering a 20% tuition discount to tech boot camp for active military and veterans to advance their careers in growth fields such as coding, cybersecurity, data analytics, digital marketing, fintech, and UX/UI.
- Adobe Express for Education – Students, Teachers, and School Districts can create graphics, photos, and videos with free access to Adobe Express for Education.
- Ashley Home Furniture – Veterans and Active Military members can enjoy 10% off their purchase at AshleyFurniture.com.
- ASICS – Medical Professionals, Service Members and First Responders can enjoy an increased discount of 50% off qualifying full-priced products at Asics now thru 1/3/2023.
- Aveda – First responders, Military, Veterans, Teachers, Healthcare Workers, and Students can take 20% off their next order of Aveda products.
- Boden – This holiday season, Boden is giving 20% off to First Responders, Military, Veterans, Teachers, Students, and Healthcare Workers.
- Bostitch Office – Bostitch is proud to offer a 15% off lifetime discount to Teachers.
- Cole Haan – Teachers, Students, Veterans & Military, and Medical Professionals can enjoy 25% off their purchase online at colehaan.com from 12/13/22 – 12/25/2022.
- Crocs – Crocs is proud to offer Teachers, Military, and Healthcare workers 15% off all full-priced styles.
- Deckers – Teachers, First Responders, Students, Veterans, Healthcare workers and Military personnel can enjoy 10% off their full-price purchase at UGG.
- GAF – Active Military and Veterans: Thank you for your service — and for your protection. Get a $250 rebate when you install a qualifying GAF roofing system on your home and purchase an enhanced Warranty.
- Groupon – Students get an additional 25% off local deals.
- Havaianas – 20% off for Students, Teachers, First Responders, Military, and Medical Professionals.
- Holland America Line – First Responders, Military, Veterans, Healthcare Workers, and Teachers can choose from more than 500 itineraries and receive an onboard credit of US $100 per stateroom when they book a new cruise with Holland America Line.
- Intuit – Teachers can bring QuickBooks Online into their classrooms for free with additional access to a dedicated educator portal, various curricula, and hands-on student access to a real-world tool. Get ready for next semester by registering today!
- J.Crew – First Responders, Military, Veterans, Teachers, Students, and Healthcare Workers get 15% off purchases at jcrew.com when they verify online.
- J.Crew Factory – Students, Teachers, First Responders, Military, Veterans, and Healthcare Workers can enjoy 15% off at J.Crew Factory.
- L.L.Bean – Military Personnel, Medical Professionals, Teachers, and Students get 10% OFF their purchases at L.L.Bean.
- Love Sac – Military Personnel, First Responders, Healthcare Workers, and Teachers get an Extra 5% Off at Love Sac.
- Maurices – Military members and their families can enjoy 10% off their entire purchase in Maurices stores or online at Maurices.com.
- Maxi-Cosi – Teachers, First Responders, Military, and Healthcare workers can enjoy 20% OFF on baby car seats, strollers and more – including sale items.
- Michaels – Military Members and Teachers receive 15% off all purchases including sale items.
- Morningstar Investor – Students save 90%, and teachers save 60% on a yearly subscription. Unlock Morningstar’s trusted research, proven ratings, and easy-to-use portfolio tools built to help investors succeed.
- Nidecker – First Responders and Military Personnel get 20% off Nidecker products.
- Purple – Teachers, First responders, Veterans, and Healthcare workers receive an additional 10% off their cart, including sale items at Purple.com.
- P.volve – Teachers, First Responders, Students, Seniors, and Healthcare workers can enjoy 30% off fitness equipment and digital P.volve memberships.
- Rothy’s – Teachers, First Responders, Students, Veterans, and Healthcare Workers can enjoy 20% off one pair of shoes annually at Rothy’s. Get verified and take advantage of this special offer before the end of the year.
- Safety 1st – Teachers, First Responders, Military, and Healthcare workers can enjoy 20% OFF on baby car seats, strollers and more – including sale items!
- Salesforce – Tableau – Students can use analytics software for free and enjoy a 20% discount on Tableau’s Desktop Specialist Certification Exam.
- SoulCycle – Students can receive an ongoing discount on all SoulCycle class passes.
- Spec Ops Tools – Active Military Personnel, Veterans, First Responders, and Medical Professionals get a 15% off lifetime discount.
- TIDAL Music – Students can enjoy 50% off, and Veterans and First Responders can enjoy 40% off their subscription at TIDAL.
- Too Faced – Teachers, First Responders, Students, Military, Veterans, and Healthcare workers can take 20% off their next order.
- Unity Technologies – Students and Educators get free individual and classroom licenses to Unity’s RT3D development and cloud collaboration platform to start creating immersive experiences in any industry.
- UScellular – Military Members and Veterans can get a 15% discount on their wireless plan.
- USA Today – Teachers, College Students, and Military Personnel get USA TODAY Digital All Access for 3 months for only $1.
- VIVAIA – VIVAIA is proud to offer Teachers, Students, Medical Professionals, First Responders, and Military in the U.S. and Canada an exclusive 20% off discount.
- Wall Street Journal – Students join WSJ for only $24 for 1 year. Professors join WSJ for $48 per year.
- Whirlpool – This holiday season, First Responders, Military, Veterans, Teachers, Students, and Healthcare workers can verify online and enjoy 25% off MSRP on major appliances site wide plus free shipping when they spend $399 or more.
- Whirlpool – Kitchenaid – This holiday season, First Responders, Military, Veterans, Teachers, Students, and Healthcare workers can verify online and enjoy 25% off MSRP on major appliances site wide plus free shipping when they spend $399 or more.
- Whirlpool – Maytag – This holiday season, First Responders, Military, Veterans, Teachers, Students, and Healthcare workers can verify online and enjoy 25% off MSRP on major appliances site wide plus free shipping when they spend $399 or more.
- Willow Innovations – This holiday season, First Responders, Military, Veterans, Teachers, and Healthcare workers can save $100 on their Willow 3.0 breast pump purchase. Willow 3.0 offers 360 mobility, is hands-free, cord-free, leak-free, and sterile—so moms can pump while making the world a better place.
- ZEE5 (Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited) – Students get 50% off on a ZEE5 subscription and pay just $4.99 a month to stream the latest movies, TV shows, web series and more across Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali and other languages on their TV, tablet, laptop and phone.
Make sure to check out all the exclusive SheerID Holiday Shopping Deals here.
SheerID is the leader in identity marketing. With SheerID, brands identify and acquire customers from highly valued consumer communities — such as the military, students, teachers, first responders, and more — with personalized offers, gated by instant verification from the largest set of authoritative data worldwide. SheerID verifies more than 2.5 billion people via 20,000 authoritative data sources, provides global insights from hundreds of the world’s leading brands, and never shares or sells customer data. As a result, the world’s biggest brands — including Amazon, Home Depot, Spotify, and T-Mobile — rely on SheerID as their identity marketing partner. Founded in 2011, SheerID is backed by Fortson VC, Brighton Park Capital, Centana Growth Partners, Voyager Capital, and CVC Growth Partners. For more information, please visit SheerID or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.